Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Business Mums Network

In recent discussions with some of you we have been talking about working from home and I have mentioned the Business Mums Network.

I thought that I'd briefly tell you all about it. I've been a silver member of the business mums network now for about a year, and I've found it very helpful. It is an excellent resource, for business ideas and support on how to start and run your own business.

I've particularly enjoyed the Message Board where I've met a lot of the other mums, and found some lovely mums who sell all sorts of products. I even did some of my christmas shopping online, through different stores owned by mums from the network. It was very helpful whilst I was putting together the monthly planner this year, as I learned from other business mums what the copyright laws required, and they gave me links to ther relevant sites to help me find out exactly what I needed to do.

If your considering finding avenues to work from home, I highly recommend a visit to www.businessmums.com

No comments: